In order to confirm your booking, we must receive a deposit of 25% of total tour payment. Upon receiving your inquiry, one of our tour consultants will contact you to arrange and finalize your booking. Our tour consultant will send you the final itinerary with full payment details to pay us a deposit to secure your space. The balance of payment will be due upon arrival. You can pay the deposit online using your credit card or via bank transfer. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Online Payment Required Documents:
According to the bank controls, we should receive an emailed signed authorization letter from Credit/Debit Cardholder to Wonderful Tours Egypt allowing the withdrawal of the required amount from your credit card. The signature must match that appearing on your credit card and passport. Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed your booking.
Booking changes after receiving the full payment are subject to availability without no administrative fees. We will apply the changes fees to the tickets of domestic flights only.
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Force major cancellation: full-refund depends on the situation and how far in advance we are notified about the cancellation.
- No-show: no refunds are possible in the event of a no-show.
- Domestic flight tickets: Non-refundable.
- Cancellation 40 days before arrival: 100% full refund. (excluding air ticket price)
- Cancellation 40 days ~ 30 days before arrival: 75% refund of total tour price. (excluding air ticket price)
- Cancellation 30 days ~ 15 days before arrival: 50% refund of total tour price. (excluding air ticket price)
- Cancellation 15 days ~ 07 days before arrival: 25% refund of total tour price. (excluding air ticket price)
- Cancellation 07 days ~ 01 days before arrival: Non-refundable.
- Refund Payment Method: Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and Account.